Cube 755 - H.265 (HEVC) and H.264(AVC) Camera Top Encoder
Be the first to get your gear. Pre-order with a fully refundable deposit of 20% and pay the rest when it's ready to ship. Please see pre-order agreement for full details.
Explore Prism to view Teradek’s flagship encoder & decoder line.
What is HEVC?
HEVC, also known as H.265, is a next-generation compression standard that offers a number of enhancements over H.264. Compared to AVC (H.264) compression, HEVC is 50% more efficient, which translates into maintaining the same video quality at half the bitrate or double the video quality at the same bitrate.
What makes HEVC Cube and Slice unique
• Can use both HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) High Profile compression
• Compatible with Core transcoding engine. This allows you to take advantage of HEVC encoding when streaming to Core, while delivering your content in AVC to your destination.
• Dual input (HDMI + 3G-SDI)
• Compatible with the new Bond expansion module, allowing you to turn your Cube 700 series into a professional bonding solution
• GigE and 2.4 / 5Ghz 802.11ac WiFi built-in
• Bitrate support up to 30Mbps
• Streaming resolution support up to 1080p60
• Compatible with T-21, Sencore, and Vitec HEVC decoders
• Uses just 6W of power
What can the Cube codec do?
• Stream to any online video platform, such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, Periscope, and more.
• Stream point-to-point to decoders over the internet or on local networks with latency as low as 80ms
Comprehensive protocol support: MPEG-TS, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, TDS, SRT
• Monitor your live video feed on an iOS device for confidence or local configuration
• Turn your camera into a wireless video feed for Teradek’s Live:Air iOS switcher application
Teradek NDI License
For Newtek NDI® | HX (Network Device Interface High Efficiency Mode) compatibility, choose Teradek NDI license.
The Teradek NDI license is an NDI | HX high performance streaming protocol add-on for the Cube 755 or Cube 705. NDI allows anyone to use real-time, ultra low-latency video on existing IP video networks and will be accessible as a protocol on your device once the license is purchased and activated.
NDI is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc.