What's in the Box
• 110-240V AC Power Adapter
• Ethernet Cable
• USB Stick with TeraCentral Desktop Software
• SDI Cable
• Hot Shoe Adapter with Thumbscrew
• BNC Male to RCA Female Adapter
• 1-Year Warranty
Description Features Tech Specs Support Resources
- Cube 505 features a composite input and wired Ethernet output - it is not compatible with WiFi.
Teradek Cube is a powerful, compact wireless solution for local monitoring on iOS devices, streaming to the Web, or transmitting video point to point over the Internet. Cube utilizes high profile H.264 compression and supports resolutions up to 1080p at 5mbps over dual band a/b/g/n WiFi or 10mbps over Ethernet.
- Cube's web interface features a Setup Wizard to simplify configuration. After connecting video and powering-up Cube, create a network, logon to Cube's web interface, complete the Setup Wizard, and begin streaming video.
- Cube uses H.264 High Profile (Level 4.1) video compression, which is the most advanced compression algorithm in the world today, and it features a built-in scaler to convert from 1080 to 720, 480 or 240 resolutions. Users can choose a resolution and target bit rate based on the availability of IP bandwidth. Typical bit rates for HD are between 2-4Mbps, and SD bit rates are typically sub-1Mbps. Cube's end-to-end latency is approximately 1/8-1/2 second.*
- Cube is tiny (about the size of a deck of cards), uses only 2.5W - 3.8W of DC power, and weighs only 7 ounces, and mounts easily to a rail system, cage, hotshoe, or camera baseplate. Cube's line-of-sight WiFi range is approximately 300 feet when used with a high quality WiFi access point. Cube has been tested extensively with RED ONE, Arri Alexa, Panavision Genesis, Canon 5Dii, Canon 7D, various handi-cams and more. Need more information? Visit the
3G/4G SupportClick here for an up-to-date listing of supported modems.
|Video Input:||Analog BNC|
|Mount:||Hot Shoe Mount|
|Power Input:||2 Pin Connector Power|
|USB:||USB 2.0 host port|
Analog Line or Mic in,Headphone output
VIDEO INPUTSSUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS
» 480i (NTSC)
» 576i (PAL)
» Compression Algorithm: High Profile H.264 (L4.1)
» Bit Rate: 250 Kbps to 10 Mbps
» Dimensions: 2.5"W x 3.5"D x .9"H
» Weight: 7 oz.
» Nominal Power Consumption: 2.5W - 3.8W
» Auxiliary Power Input: 6-28V DC
» Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T
» Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP
» Transport Protocols: RTP, RTSP, RTP over HTTP, MPEG-TS**,
» HTTP Live Steaming
» Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
» Point to Point (TCP or UDP), Multiple Unicast (UDP), or Multicast (UDP+IGMP)**
» Embedded Stereo
» Audio Compression: AAC-LC, MPEG Layer 2
» Line or Mic in
» Powered USB 2.0 Port
» Temperature: 0 to +50 C
» Humidity: 95% non condensing