This Paralinx Arrow-X Receiver is configured to be paired with an Arrow-X SDI transmitter, sold separately. It wirelessly accepts up to 1080p60 4:2:2 uncompressed video with audio from up to 700 ft away, with a delay of less than 1ms. Longer distances can be achieved using any optional higher-range antennas with compatible RP-SMA connectors.
The Arrow-X Receiver features two 3G-SDI outputs allowing direct connection to professional broadcast monitors. The Arrow-X system operates on the license-free 5GHz frequency band and uses secure 128-bit AES encryption. The receiver has a 2-pin power connector input supporting 7-17V unregulated input and also offers a mounting pattern for Gold-Mount male/female battery plates and V-Mount male plates.
- Wirelessly accepts up to 1080p60 4:2:2 uncompressed video from up to 700 ft away
- Configured to be paired with an SDI Arrow-X transmitter
- Less than 1 ms latency
- Two 3G-SDI outputs
- 2-pin power connector input
- Gold Mount/V-Mount mounting pattern
- Lightweight design for reduced payload
- Operates on the license-free 5GHz frequency band
- Uses secure 128-bit AES encryption
- Conforms to FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC), and RoHS specifications
- Molded PCB housing
- Multicast capable