Terms of participation and use Teradek LLC Raffle
Terms of Participation1. The organizer of this raffle is Teradek LLC, 8 Mason, Irvine, CA 92618. The recipient of the information participants provide is Teradek LLC.
2. The subject matter of these terms of participation is the Teradek Vidiu Go raffle. This campaign is organized by Teradek LLC, 8 Mason, Irvine, CA 92618.
3. For this campaign, participants can send their entry information to Teradek LLC in order to participate in the raffle of the Vidiu Go to Teradek.com. Users only participate in the raffle if they fill out all obligatory fields. Among all users participating in the campaign between February 5, 2019 and May 1, 2019, Teradek LLC will raffle off a Vidiu Go prize.
4. Only natural persons are entitled to participate, provided that they are at least 21 years of age at the time of their participation. Employees of the Vitec Group and its subsidiaries are not eligible for participation.
5. Participation is not dependent on the purchase of a product. Participating in the raffle is optional; you can still fill out the questionnaire without entering the drawing. You can also opt-out by merely closing your browser.
6. In order to participate, the participant must accept these terms of participation and provide his or her information to Teradek LLC, using the provided form. Details on how this data is handled can be found in the privacy statement below.
7. Teradek LLC reserves itself the right to interrupt or completely terminate the campaign at any time without prior notification. This applies in particular if a proper course of the contest cannot be ensured for technical or other reasons.
8. The following prize is raffled off among all participants: One Vidiu Go.
A cash payment of the prize is not possible. The winner is not entitled to a payment of the prize in other material assets or an exchange of the prize for another prize. The prize cannot be transferred to a person other than the participant.
9. The winner will be drawn from all participants by the organizer within 5 work days after the cutoff date of the campaign and subsequently informed about his or her win, and must be able to correctly answer one final qualifying. If the winner cannot be ascertained or contacted because of incorrect contact information, he or she loses any and all rights to the prize. A prize that cannot be allocated will not be awarded.
10. The winner agrees to the publication of his or her name on the website of Teradek LLC.
11. Should any provisions of these terms of participation be or become invalid, inadmissible, or impracticable, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the terms of participation. The invalid, inadmissible, or impracticable provision shall be replaced by provisions that come closest to the economic intent.
12. The laws of the United States of America, California, shall apply.
Privacy Statement1. The party responsible for this raffle is Teradek LLC, 8 Mason, Irvine, CA 92618.
2. The declaration of consent below is made voluntarily and can be revoked at any time by notifying Teradek LLC, 8 Mason, Irvine, CA 92618 in writing or via e-mail to Support@teradek.com.
By entering, you agree to the collection, processing, and using of your personal data by Teradek LLC for the purposes of customer service, customer survey, and personalized customer
All information may be subject to change.